My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Spotted Tongues Rule

Well, i guess i'm famous now. I have my very own blog. Something fun to do during the day when my mom and dad are at the office. While I'm at it on this here computer, I'll have to do some research about this spotted tongue of mine. People ask my mom and dad about it all the time. "Is she part chow?" I'm not so sure about that. Not that there is anything wrong with chows but im a labrador at heart. Maybe dalmatian? Maybe some sort of odd pigmentation from being a black lab. All I know is that its pretty awesome and unique if I say so myself. I also think my little white hairs here and there are attractive - especially the one above my eyebrow. And the ones in my tail.

There are a few other things you might like to know about me:
  1. I'm beautiful. I know that may sound pretentious but its true and to prove it to you, ask Miri or Tom. They tell me I am pretty all the time so it must be true.
  2. I love peanut butter.
  3. My passion is squirrels.
  4. I love the squeaker ball.
  5. I have some of what you humans call "issues." I attribute these issues to my past life which I think I've repressed either because its too terrible to remember or because I'm super sad that the previous humans didn't want me. I mean, who wouldnt want me?
  6. Issues include anxiety outside resulting in my howling and screaming very loudly. I calm down in about 10 minutes but I just can't contain myself when i first get out there. I bark at people sometimes too. But only when they make me nervous.
  7. Miri and Tom are my mom and dad (THE best humans I know!)
  8. I like moving very fast when i'm on my walks which results in pulling miri and tom behind me. I can't help it that they are slow! Look for future posts related to this "issue" of mine.
  9. I love running. I also love swimming but i dont get to do that as often.
  10. I love to hump. Miri says its one of my "issues" related to dominance. This is partly true because I am pretty bossy but mostly its because i'm a secret slut. Can you blame me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home