My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Grover Dog? You Decide

Doesn't this dog look eerily like Grover from Sesame Street? He was pictured in today's Only Natural Pet Store email newsletter in an article about Intestinal Worms & Heartworm. This reminds me of Joey Tribiani's (of Friends fame) bad decision to model in an ad for billboards about venereal disease. Girls avoided Joey everywhere for fear of his VD! Is poor Grover Dog headed for the same fate?

2 Comments:

Blogger Louis the Pug said...

Dude, I don't know what VD is, but it sounds like a bad idea to get the ladies. Count me out!

Welcome to the blog world Miri!

5:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Madeline,

Thanks for including us in your blog! We like reading about what you've been up to. Cassie (a very full-figured gal) agrees with you about Greyhounds.

Pugs & kisses,
Cassie, Roscoe, Chewy (and Haven, too)

12:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home