My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Modeling Shots




Hi all,

I bet you think I dropped off the face of the earth! Alas, my dear friends, I have failed you. I am not an active blogger anymore. But that won't stop me from surprising you with an occassional surprise post such as this one.

Our computer is in BEN's ROOM (yes, you did read jealousy - I don't have my OWN ROOM and i'm older and wiser) and that door is closed during the day. I guess THEY don't trust me to keep it clean or something! The nerve!

At night, Ben is sleeping so I am not allowed to go in there and type because I would wake him up. My claws are kind of loud clackety clack on the keyboard so I guess it's true. I'm actually at the library right now as I type this -- I disguised myself as an assistance dog. I borrowed (read: stole) one of those harnesses that says "Please don't pet me, I'm working" from a really submissive yellow lab. I know, I am such a bully!

Anyway, I got some great modeling shots of myself this weekend that I thought I'd share with you, my patient and ever present fans. Enjoy.

Coy


Angel in the Centerfold


Pensive

2 Comments:

Blogger kq said...

honey: welcome back to the blog'o'fear.

you know you are an inspiration. maybe i need to return to my own neuroticahmusings?


please tell everyone hello from the rural rustbelt. xo

5:43 PM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

soooooo cute! i love the pensive shot.

12:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home