My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Gotcha Jennifer!

Jennifer came over briefly last night and we went on a walk! I think she thought Miri was exaggerating about my passion for squirrels so I thought Id give her a little show. We were coming out of the building and Miri saw a squirrel so she let out a little gasp and tried to divert my attention so I wouldnt see it. But im too smart for that people! I saw that little guy and man he looked good enough to eat! So I lunged and cried out to the world "That squirrel is MINE!" but he was too fast and Miri was pulling me in the other direction. I couldnt compose myself for a long time. I was so excited. I think Jennifer was freaked! It was kind of funny. Also she kind of jumped to the side all scared and such. We have to thicken up her skin a bit. I think when this baby comes she will be coming over more often so maybe I can get her used to my outdoor antics.

More later.
Mad

1 Comments:

Blogger kq said...

dear ms. mad:

i wonder how you would feel about raccoons and skunks. i went for a walk tonight and found three super furry baby raccoons. i got really excited and let out a shriek and lunged at them too. and then i toddled home and watched a dvd. as i snapped off the documentary, i spotted a mid-size stinky skunk lumbering across the front lawn. it's pretty amazing all the fauna here these days.

9:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home