My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Friday, March 30, 2007

The baby is taking over already!



Well folks, The baby isnt even here yet and things are changing around here already. Im not sure I like it... My favorite couch in the back room is gone! There is new paint, a new cushie rug, and they keep the door closed now too. I guess i'm not allowed in there unattended?! What gives?

On the bright side, Ive been hearing a lot of talk about treats when the baby comes. I guess they want to give me positive associations with the baby, I say, whatever works to get me treats, im all over it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home