My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

My first shower

Sometimes I do the weirdest things. Im not even sure why I do them. On our walk today, we stoppped at dupont park and I saw this wet spot on the ground. I sniffed it and it smelled really disgusting. So I decided it would be a good idea to rub my body all over it. Not sure why I did that but it seemed like a great idea at the time. I rubbed both my sides on it and then, I got on my back and rolled around in it. It was awesome. Then I got up and Miri sniffed me and was not happy. We marched to the nearest hose and she proceeded to hose me down. But the smell was still there! So we went home and Miri got me into the shower! Yes. We were in there together. She scrubbed me down really well. It was pretty fun. I've had baths before but this shower thing was cool. Then I got out and ran all over the place like a crazy woman. It was exhilarating!

1 Comments:

Blogger kimberly wilson said...

Madeline rocks! Louis hopes you'll be at doga. xo

12:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home