My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Secret Admirer - Reveal Yourself!

THIS IS PROBABLY MY MOST EXCITING ENTRY YET! I have a secret admirer. I just got a package today from someone named A.D.Mirer from Baltimore, Maryland. I have no idea who it could be! I mean I have lots of admirers around the neighborhood but no one that has actually sent me something! Here is the outside of the package and the note that was inside.




























And then inside was a gift! A big pink bone. I love it. Here are a few photos of me playing with it.





























If you have any details regarding this admirer please post a comment to my blog. Perhaps you recognize the address on the box or the handwriting on the card. Or maybe you saw this pink bone before? Perhaps its you!

I am very curious about you A.D.Mirer! Reveal yourself!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear madeline,

did you type me a note wondering whether i was your secret admirer?

why ever would you think that?

if i were your secret admirer, i certainly would think twice about sending a shabby chic pink squeaky toy that vaguely resembles (as sinead pointed out) a sex toy. (and might i just type: she should know!)

i am a scholar and a teacher. i have better things to do with my time than to package up toys for dogs and send them anonymously through the usps using some fake-o address from the eastern parts of baltimore county.

i mean i can barely keep up with my own blog and yours and the charming gardners let alone send things wrapped in black and pink and white glittery tissue paper.

really.

i am off to the library right now to turn back the frontiers of knowledge.

9:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home