My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

You, Me, and Everyone We Know

I saw so many of my friends on the morning walk. I felt extra popular today! Here's the walk in review:

  • First stop, Dupont Dog park. No one there so we kept moving.
  • Next stop. 18th and Columbia. Stopped to play with a few pups and then moved on where we saw Miri's friend Sarah and MY friend Bella, the rockin' German Shepard!
  • Then we went back to Dupont and saw Skittles, Roscoe AND Emily. Skittles is a hairless dog. Very adorable. He looks very much like this photo I've posted. I think Skittles might have crush on me. But who doesn't?
  • I talked about Roscoe before so I wont repeat myself but I will say I got some good humps in.
  • Emily is a chocolate lab. Not half as beautiful as I am but she is fun. Her dad always throws balls for her with this cool launching stick thing and I try to get the balls before Emily does. I secretly revel in the fact that I'm much faster than Emily.
  • THEN we saw Tom riding to work on his bike!
More later folks! I'm off for some beauty rest.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer L. said...

Maddy-baby, It's me, Howler.

Does your mom really let you off the leash at the dog park? And man, you don't just split off the park to chase after squirrels? Dude--this is SQUIRREL SEASON. They are OUT! They are hungry after a long winter and easily distracted by discarded stale hamburger buns (as are we, but I digress). What I'm saying, baby, is take advantage of being off that lease and GO FOR IT.

RAH
Howler.

12:20 PM

 
Blogger kq said...

miss madeline.

i hope that you feel popular every single day. you have admirers near and far.

5:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home