My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

One of my best tricks

I've been kind of busy these last few days so I apologize for my absence on my blog. I know you, my fans, miss me. I owe it to you to be more consistent. I promise I'll try to be better. I just have a very busy schedule.

Here's a great photo of me playing one of my favorite games with Tom. I can stand on my hind legs and jump very high! Is there anything I can't do?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
I read your profile on Blogger.I don't know if this will interest you.I was introduced to My Video Talk in Feb this year.This company are at the forefront in internet communications.They have pioneered Video Emailing and Video on Web site using video streaming.I can now send live video emails to anyone Worldwide,and add video to my Web Site.All you need is a webcam. Have a look at www.mvtnetworking.blogspot.com and see an information video.Let me know what you think.
Regards John.

10:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home