My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Monday, May 08, 2006

My New Friend Roscoe

This will be a quick one. I just had to update you all about my new friend Roscoe. Not to be confused with my pug friend Roscoe, of "Cassie, Chewy and Roscoe" fame . That Roscoe will always be number one in my book even though we haven't met in person. I just know we'd get along. Speaking of Chewy, I heard he's been puking a bit. Shame! I hope he feels better soon.

Anyway, my new friend Roscoe is an adorable hound that I met at the dupont park on S and 17th. This photo looks sort of like him but not exactly. He doesnt have those long ears like this cutie in the picture. However, his coloring is exactly like this pup. I can't figure out Roscoe's exact breed. However, the point of my story is that he and I had a great time today playing. We were really going at it up on our hind legs and all. I humped him A LOT too. I let him hump me a few times just to keep him interested so I could hump him more. He is really fun. I hope we see him again tomorrow. Then I can also find out his breed and then I will post an updated photo.

PS - I've been eating grass lately. Not sure why but it tastes good. Maybe I wish I were a cow?
PPS - Here's a photo of Cassie, Roscoe and Chewy with Miri. Miri doesn't look so hot in this picture but aren't they cute? I believe that's Chewy on her lap, Roscoe right next to her leg and Cassie all the way to the left. To be honest with you, this picture makes me a little jealous because I like to have Miri to myself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting us on your blog, Madeline! I'm glad to know I am your #1 Roscoe.

Pugs & Kisses,
Roscoe Francis Stern

12:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home