My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Go Spirit!



Hello folks,
I had to share this story with you! I got an email from the animal rescue league today about this dog Spirit that survived not only being shot but also being run over by a car! Poor guy. The good news is that the WARL got him in their care, gave him surgery, and now someone adopted him. An Iraq war veteran that was also shot, saw the story and felt an immediate connection to Spirit and adopted him!

I love happy endings!

To see the full story (you can see the little guy in action), go to this link:
http://www.myfoxdc.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=2483221&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home