My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

This and That


I know its been a while since I gave an update. Here are some unrelated notes:

1) I had a WONDERFUL time at Juan's house when Miri and Tom went to visit Henry and Pnina. Juan came and got me for a sleep over. I took a special liking to his brother and Juan also told Miri that I love latin music. I danced with his daughter - she is 7 years old. I can't wait to go back again!

2) Ive gone to the park a bunch of times to play ball and have some fun with the other dogs. Its great to be a dog in this city. There are so many friend around.

3) I am not sure how I feel about this third item but I feel compelled to talk about it. Miri created a blog for the baby. I'm kind of bummed about it because I feel like a lot of my fans might start to migrate over to that blog and not look at mine as often but hopefully I'll still command a good audience. Here's the link. Just please promise me you won't forget about me OK?

Baby McDonald in The City

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer L. said...

Maddie, baby, you know yours is my favorite blog! How interesting could a baby blog possibly be when we can hear your sagas of humping and eating trash from the street? Come on, lady. It'll be cool.

xxoo
J-Lo

12:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home