My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

I ate a bird

OK, the secret admirer is way cool BUT today, I ate a bird which pretty much tops that. Only a squirrel would be better. Miri kind of ruined it a little bit because she cried. I guess she felt bad for the bird. Whatever. Get over it.

And for all of you hypocrite humans that say "how horrible - what about bird flu?" I say, "bird flu, shmird flu." What about all your fancy chicken ceasar salad? No bird flu risk? Steak anyone? Can you say mad cow disease? Salmon fillet -- HELLO Mercury poisoning. Cigarette anyone? Lung cancer? Martini? What about your liver?! I think I've made my point.

I'm an animal and proud of it! Domesticated? Maybe... But sometimes I forget.

chomp chomp!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

4:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

5:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

12:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home