My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Happy Harness Helper!

Behold! The Happy Harness Helper! This thing is awesome. FYI - there was a photo of me in the harness but Tom was holding me up in a really weird way and I looked awful. I cannot have my fans see me like that so I MADE Miri delete it.

Anyway, back to business. Thanks to Jennifer, my underarms are now back to normal. My harness was really rubbing them pretty badly because I pull like a maniac on the leash (especially when I see squirrels). They were red and even a little bloody sometimes -- sorry if you're squeamish. Anyway, Miri had this idea to cover the part of the harness that goes under my arms but she had no idea how to do it. Pretty girl but not very bright. Shhhh... don't tell her I said that. So, her friend Jennifer is quite the wizard on that sewing machine and she made a tailor made thing for me! We call it the Happy Harness Helper. Jennifer is taking orders if anyone else wants one. She will make any color or pattern! We love Jennifer. See my previous post entitled "Visit From Jennifer" to see a photo of this lovely lady.

OK I'm off to play with my squeaker ball.

XOXO



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home