My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Adams Morgan Baby!

Just a quick post to say that I love the Adams Morgan dog park. Tom and Miri took me there today and it was super fun! There were lots of dogs and I ran around and had a great time. Surprisingly I didn't do any humping. I did a sort of half hump on this one guy but then I stopped mid-hump because I wasn't really in the mood if you know what I mean. Also there weren't any hot guys there. I mean, of course there were some that were hot for ME, but I didn't feel the same.

I love it when Tom and Miri take me places together. I know I can be a pain outside but I try to behave. Actually, who am I kidding? I don't try to behave at all but I felt like I had to put on a good show and say I TRY because I know Miri and Tom read this.

Whew! I am REALLY tired after all that walking. I guess its because I pull like a maniac and end up panting really hard the whole way there. Also, its a bit of hike to get there but so worth it. Unfortunately we didn't stop into Doggie Style Bakery on our way back because of my aforementioned gastric troubles. I wanted to try one of those Mutt Licks but Miri said no, not yet. Maybe in a few days when my tummy subsides.

OK I gotta get back to my nap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home