My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

It's the weekend!


I'm glad I made it to the weekend - Miri and Tom have more time to play. Miri played with me this morning with my favorite squeaker ball - fun fun fun! Life is pretty good, although I do have a bit of diarrhea, I'm embarassed to say. I'm not sure where I got it from - maybe from gnawing on that big meat bone the other night that I found in the bushes. I loved that bone! I would not let it go. I think Miri and Tom were angry with me - Tom was even using some weird tool to pry it out of my mouth! (I think they called it pliers???) Anyhow, it's a gray and rainy day and I'm looking forward to more fun and plenty of naps. I'm such a diva dog. Maybe I'll get a chance to find another one of those bones...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

5:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home