My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Friday, June 16, 2006

It's Official - I am both witty and talented

I just have to share two quotes. One is from Tom and Miri's friend Sinead about my blog:

" i have to say that madeline's blog is pretty goddamned funny ..... my blog-writing friends are pretty WITTY writers .. no doubt .. but i dunno if they have the same opportunity to write about eating a dead squirrel and how funny it is that miri had the help of strangers trying to wrest the squirrel from madeline's mouth .. or how noteworthy it is that madeline didn't hump someone ..."


And this one is from my secret admirer
KQ's blog:

"i am fairly sure that by this time tomorrow, i will have developed some pictures of me treating my favorite black lab mix, madeline. and let me just type: she is so flipping well trained. i tried that stay stay stay down down down business with jasmine this p.m. upon my return home and we didn't even make it to stay stay. madeline rules the indoor world of dogs."

Enough said.


Although you, my devoted readers, know all this already.
Tail wags to you all.

Signed, your devoted lab

1 Comments:

Blogger M.A. Stapleton said...

Dear Madeline:
Not only are you witty and talented, but also tenacious (see: squirrel entry) and fashionable (see: new collar entry). We love you here in London!
Love, MarathonMum and family

8:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home