My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Dupont Rumor Mill

Well folks, its official, my blog is famous in Dupont Circle. It was only a matter of time really. We went to the park tonight - very fun I might add! I got in a few good humps and played a bit with some of the pups. But, I digress.

As soon as we came into the park Ted's dad told Miri he saw my blog! I trotted over to the water bowl acting all non-chalant like I wasn't interested but I kept my ears up for more details. Miri asked him how he found it and apparently someone else from the park told him about it. Based on that key tidbit, I'd venture to guess that I am the #1 topic of the dupont dog lovers rumor mill. Pretty cool hey? Not surprising though right?


The park was super fun tonight but I was a bad girl at the end. I saw something across the street that might have been a squirrel so I went for it! I am oblivious when it comes to cars. Anyway, it was a false alarm so I ran back thinking maybe Miri didn't even see because I was so fast. No luck. She put my leash on immediately and marched me out muttering something about how I could have gotten hurt. Not me. I'm invincible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home