My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Random Thoughts

Hello dear fans,

Apologies for the delay in postings. Tom and Miri went away AGAIN and turned off the laptop AGAIN! So frustrating. I don't mind them leaving because I get to hang out with my fun pet sitter Jake but PLEASE PEOPLE! I have a commitment to my public!

Anyway, here's a little recap of Friday til today:

Friday evening's walk was super fun. I had a great time at the dupont dog park. Miri let me romp sans leash. Tons of dogs were there and I had a good go at it with this dog named Lincoln.

Friday night we had guests! Jennifer (one of my FAVE humans), Doug, Jane, and Brian! Can we just talk about Jane for a minute? Jane and I have some similarites that I must point out. We have lustrous black hair, we are beautiful, a little snobby (just a little) but we have big hearts so we can get away with the snob factor. For example, Jane said she didn't have time to read my blog (read: I'm too good for a dog's blog) but I think she will secretly read it anyway. Oh -- and I love that fox Brian. He is the cat's meow or I guess in my case -- the dog's bark. Maybe Jane and I can work out a little deal where I get Brian on nights she is "not in the mood." I must also mention Doug here. I have a serious crush on him but every time I gaze at him Jennifer gives me that "PAWS OFF" look! I must say, do respect that protective quality about her.

Saturday and Sunday I spend time snuggling and having fun with Jake the amazing pet sitter!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

3:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home