My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Snoozeville

All this rain makes me so sleepy! Maybe its because I get so stressed out (as you humans say) by the thunder and then when it stops, I crash. When it thunders I start to cry and I either squeeze myself under the bed, go stand in the bathroom, or I did this new thing that seemed to calm me down where I go into the corner and i put my head down really low near the ground and lean the top of my head against the wall. Maybe I can get Tom or Miri to take a photo next time I do it so you can see.

In any case, Tom took this photo of me while I was snoozing and I figured you would like it. I look pretty cute in it if I do say so myself. I especially thought my new fans from London Marathon Mum, Thing One, and Thing Two would love this one. Maybe they will post it on their family board at home :)

zzzzzzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home