My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Internationally Famous!

Hello Dear Fans.

Apologies for my blog absence. I was on holiday! Well, to be totally honest, Miri and Tom were on holiday and they turned off the computer while they were gone. Yes, I do know how to type but I dont know how to turn this thing on! Anyway, while they were on holiday I enjoyed a fun time with my pet sitter Jake. He is THE BEST!

Also notice this photo of me in one of Miri's necklaces. While the cats are away, the mice will play, if you will... I love playing dress up.

However, the exciting news that I have for today is that while I was on my mini-break I got a facinating comment! I have fans in London! See below for ab fab posting from Marathon Mum and her family!
____________________
Dear Madeline:
Not only are you witty and talented, but also tenacious (see: squirrel entry) and fashionable (see: new collar entry). We love you here in London!
Love, MarathonMum and family
____________________

I love being famous!

XOXO
Mad!

2 Comments:

Blogger kq said...

miss madeline,

maybe you and miss jasmine and i can take a roman holiday together sometime? we can bring tom and miri if you insist.

we missed you, girl.

ask them for a treo or some kind of blue tooth gadget so that you can stay plugged in when they are off gallivanting around.

see you in the hood.

6:56 AM

 
Blogger charming gardener said...

AHEM>>>> Madeline, while I do not KNOW you very well, (we met briefly after Tom n Miri adopted you)I hear loads about you and know you sometimes get anxious about w-a-l-k-s and that you love bones. AND you have another fan in the UK. You international star!

2:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home