My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Elsa's House

I met a new friend last week. Her name is Elsa. We had so much fun running around her house, and she has such a cool back yard! I even figured out how to jump over her fence. Tom and Miri didn't like that trick too much though.

We also look the same, as you can see (I'm the one with my tongue out). I got so excited at one point that I peed in her house. Sometimes you just have to let loose. We also have our differences, tho....Elsa licks pretty much everyone in sight (which I find a little presumptuous...I am very discriminating in who I lick and when). Also, Elsa wags her tail so hard it turns into a whole body wag! She is fun. I hope I get to see her soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home