My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Poop Report

Well folks, its an unpleasant subject but worth mentioning nonetheless. Unfortunately I had a little bout of intestinal upset the last few days. Hence my lack of postings. However, things have pretty much cleared up and I'm back to my old self!

The highlight of the weekend was definitely saturday night. I was invited over to Tom and Miri's friends place where they have a huge fenced in back yard AND a pretty fun little son that, lucky for yours truly, likes to feed dogs lots of treats! I had a ball running around that place and zonked out when we got home.

FYI, I'm still a menace in the car. I can't help it that it freaks me out. Also I get excited about where we might be going! Miri even tried giving me this stuff called Only Natural Pet Herbal Ease but no go. I think I must be TOO anxious for that herbal strength stuff. Maybe it would work for a less severe case!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

12:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home