My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Something's Fishy!

This posting is an ode to my dear friend Tipper the Beagle. I have to admit that I'm posting this mainly to brag that I am not the only one that does crazy things.

Tipper ate an entire bottle of fish oil capsules -- not just the capsules but the BOTTLE TOO! Apparently the poor dear reeks of fish.

PS - On a related note, I have diarrhea ... again...

3 Comments:

Blogger kq said...

dear madelina,

yikes. once my doc told me to take fish oil pills -- a lot of them -- when i was feeling really really depressed, very round, very fragile, and very painfully single. guess what? reeking of fish doesn't do a lot to make a girl feel more attractive. please express my sincere sadness for tipper. please hump that beagle as a sign of solidarity, and general love.

i am counting the days until i can see you again.

and listen, do you have a black speckled tongue? so does my pal jasmine.

bye bye. love you. -kq

2:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

madeline, i once lived in a group house in adams morgan and one of the humans had a dog. the dog was a silly alaskan who's only interest in life was human food. one time she ate - no joke - an entire box (12?) of power bars. the results were not pretty. the worse thing she did was get into our old coffee can (do you remember when people used to drink coffee called yuban? or maxell house?) which was storing our bacon greese. she ate it all. within minutes, half of her body weight was on our wood floors.

you should be careful what you eat.

that said, you are a sweet and pretty dog. and you write well.

8:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

9:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home