My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Happy Hour and Kelly


















A quick post to say that I had an awesome time last night. We had happy hour at the house. A few of my favorite humans came by including miss sinead, barb and mike, our neighbor trey AND my #1 fan and secret admirer - KELLY! The weird coincidence was that Kelly sent me a letter complete with a cherry flavored treat inside (see letter above) a while back but by accident she put Trey's address on it and he was very confused about who this Madeline was that was receiving mail at his place. I'm actually surprised considering i'm the queen of this whole condo building but maybe Trey is jealous of my popularity. I even tried to flirt with him and share his cheese and crackers but no dice. I think maybe he was playing hard to get. Next time...

Anyway, the great thing was that Trey saved the letter and he brought it over as soon as he figured it out. So Kelly was able to feed me the cherry treat in person! YUM!

1 Comments:

Blogger kq said...

dear girl o my dreams and heart.

listen when the humans return from door county, let's mos def shoot the photo with you and the great american sign. i hope that you will stick out your speckled tongue. because you know how i like that.

i was trey trey happy that your neighbor held the mail and that i could treat you in person, too.

big kisses. and listen, make sure that they leave you a bull penis for your weekend. if not, i can bring one of mine over. just holler at me.

10:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home