My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

infidelity

It has taken me a while to write a posting because I had to calm myself down first. I didn't want to type anything that I would regret saying later. Also, I had another bout of intestinal distress so I wasn't quite in the mood for writing. Anyway, let me back up a bit. Wednesday, the humans went on yet another vacation and left me with the pet sitter. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy, but he's not them. You know? I just love those two kids. But it was nice to have Jake around too. They got back late Sunday night and they came equipped with GREENIES! I knew something was fishy because I haven't had those in a while. Apparently there was some article out there in human news land about the danger of dogs choking on them if they don't chew them up well enough. But I am a damn good chewer so its not dangerous for me. Anyway, Miri was freaked so no greenies. Well, here they were. 2 bags no less! I sensed I was there was some sucking up being done to me. Also, I smelled a scent of another dog on both of them. So, I snooped into the digital camera and found THESE!




They cheated on me! I feel so betrayed. Look at Miri's face - she has a look on her face that I thought she only reserved for me. And Tom looks like he is enjoying himself walking the dog with all that slack in the leash. I guess this dog is easier to walk because he doesn't pull. Wimp!

Carol emailed and asked for me to talk more about Miri and Tom's escapades. Well Carol, here they are! In all their glory. Betraying me!

But in the grand scheme of things I guess I don't care that much. I got to hang out with Jake, got a greenie, and they came back to me, their true love.

1 Comments:

Blogger kq said...

wait until you start reading their diaries! girls have to snoop, madeline...it's for our own good. i totally will help keep them distracted too. maybe sometime we can have another happy hour and while we humans gorge on salty meats and cheeses, you can have a go at it?

thank goodness you found the pictures now before things went any further with those two + you. do you feel a little like princess diana? that there was always another in your relationship?

and i probably am betraying all kinds of confidences myself, but tonight, after yoga, i saw tom and miri petting another dog who was lashed to the entrance of whole foods. they both looked up at me at one point, and i said that i wouldn't pet it because of germs before dinner, but i fibbed.

i didn't want to stroke another for i am faithful to you and jasmine and twig.

9:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home