My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Monday, September 18, 2006

I'm in a play group!

hey kids - its me! Here to tell you about my latest adventures! Miri and Tom signed me up for this cool dog play group. I get to go with 8 other dogs to dog parks, trails, and even sometimes swimming! Miri found out about it at the adams morgan dog park. Today was my first day and I overheard Juan (one of the guys that works with us pups) give a report about me. We went on a trail hike! I was very pully on the leash and a pain in the car (they pick us all up in a big SUV!) but i had fun. Also I chased some squirrels! Go figure...

They said they would be taking photos of us periodically so Ill be posting them for you all to see.

I am SO tired.

I miss Juan too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home