My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Odds and Ends

I haven't written in a while because lately no one single event has been "blog-worthy." And by that I mean, interesting or funny enough for my dear readers. I must make sure you are entertained. But, I also realize you might miss me. So I figure if I combine a bunch of little things, maybe it makes for an "average" read.

1) My dog walker/pet sitter just got new teeth! You might be asking yourself, where are his "old" teeth? Well, I'm not sure. I don't want to pry into his past and he hasn't volunteered the information. I think its a sensitive topic. I thought maybe he would start talking about it on one of our walks or maybe late night pet sitting when we are on the bed in our PJs with hot chocolate and liver treats but not yet. I'll keep you posted.

2) One of my fave humans Jennifer came over on Sunday. I even laid my head down on her leg. I never do this with anyone but to be honest, she captivates me. (P.S. This photo is a good shot of the Happy Harness Helper that Jennifer made for me since it was rubbing my underarms. It works wonders. She is making me a new one since this one is falling apart due to my hyperactivity outdoors.)

3) Saturday morning we went to NOT ONE but TWO dog parks. Adams Morgan AND Dupont. I played with a fun young dog at AM and then at Dupont I played with this lab mix named Bugaboo (I know what you are thinking but don't go there because I really like him and I won't make fun of his name. It would be too easy anyway). We played tug-of-war with a frisbee. I'm a little bit in love with him because he looks like me if I were 2 times larger. How can I not be into him? Its a male Madeline. And I am just typing that I think he is pretty into me too because he was wagging his tail a lot when he played with me. Not hard to believe considering...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home