My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Doggie Dip!

I know I haven't written in a while. I have no excuse except I've been lazy. Also I hurt my paw a little bit. But I had a lot of fun doing it !! Miri and Tom took me to this thing in Maryland called Doggie Dip! It was in a swimming pool and it was all for dogs! There were like 100 dogs there. I dove in a bunch of times and chased tons of tennis balls. It was super fun! But i scraped my nail launching myself off the side of the pool. So its been bleeding periodically and of course, guess what has been in jeopardy of late? You guessed it - the rug with all the squares! Tom has been so frustrated with me but how can I help it if my paw is bleeding?! Anyway, I think its healed and let me tell you, it was worth it. The pool was so fun that I didnt want to leave. They had to drag me away after 2 hours of swimming. I cried to try and get them to let me stay but I guess they were tired. Lame.

1 Comments:

Blogger kq said...

so missy madeline. we have missed you so much. a doggie dip? for two hours! in ann arbor they do that, but it is only for 30 minutes. and i didn't even get to take jasmine because i only learned about it after the fact.

you know i worry about that rug. it's too bad when tom is bummed, but he has a new job to focus on so maybe he will turn his attention elsewhere.

listen, i am worried about your pedicure routine? maybe a press-on or acrylic will help?

jasmine went for a brazilian last week, except that here in southeastern michigan they call it "sanitary grooming."

i am so glad that you posted. i have been wondering.

and, i have told all my students here about your blog. and they laugh. and admire.

6:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home