My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Living in the now

I am just typing that kelly quinn cannot keep her hands off my soft fur. I think she has a girl crush on me. And I must admit, the feeling is mutual.

This morning Tom took me over to flow yoga studio to await kelly and miri coming out of class this morning. It was almost too much for me to see both of them at once while I was outside. Because you know that when i'm outside I get overly excited anyway. And then I wasnt expecting to see them since I had no idea where I was and who I was waiting for. A dog's life is all about the now. We have no clue was will happen at any given moment. There is no word for future in dog language. It makes for a very satisfying life. Living in the now. Very yogic if I do say so myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home