My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

under the bed and dreaming

i know. i havent been much of a blogger recently. Bad Madeline. Ive been really tired and busy. Plus ive been under the bed! I love it under there now. I wormed my way into miri and tom's room one night under the guise of a thunderstorm. this was back in august. well, that was the beginning of a new era. I sleep under there now every night. i love it. im not so sure tom likes it that much. but he likes it better than trying to put me out in the living room and then having me cry and scratch at the door! And im a persistent girl - i could do that for hours. believe me. its much more fun being in there with them than being on my own. i think i won.

Also ive been loving my play group. the guys are so great, i get to play with other dogs and we get to go in a big SUV to rock creek park and dog parks too!

AND i got to play with this fun dog kallie the other day. We romped so hard and got completely covered in dirt! Miri found a guy cleaning the sidewalk with a hose in front of mcdonalds and she had him hose me off! i didnt love it but what could a girl do? I was on the leash so pretty much trapped. Plus it did get me cleaned off.

Today i had fun playing at the park with a few dogs. maybe ill get to go back soon.

unfortunately i havent had any dead (or live -- i wish!) animals to eat lately. miri and tom started keeping me on a shorter leash. they are too smart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home