My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Friday, November 17, 2006

More Favorite Links

Please note that I added some of my favorite blogs to my links! Jennifer was annoyed with me that I haven't posted her cool quilting (and other creative ventures) blog on my site - especially because she has a link to mine from her page. I felt badly when she said it so I had to update this as soon as possible and while I was at it, I put Carol and Kelly's blogs there too. Afterall, I read all those blogs almost daily so I have to give credit where its due!!

ta for now!
mad

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer L. said...

Madeline, you are one righteous dude. Thanks for the blog props. :)
You rock!

10:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home