My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Friday, November 03, 2006

A gift from kelly!

wow! today I got a package address to ME! From Kelly. I was so happy. I never get mail! So it was a halloween theme gift - a few of those cool glow stick things and also this pumpkin shaped rawhide. Miri wasnt sure if that would upset my tummy so i havent been given the permission to eat it yet. I hope i get it!

nothing else new to report. i had a good romp with a fun dog named kelsey this morning in the dog park. she is such a great ball of energy.

hopefully ill get to go somewhere cool this weekend.

xoxo
mad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home