My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

A dog named Steve

I met a dog named Steve the other day. I know my name is also very human but for some reason Steve seems like a funny name for a dog. Anyway, Steve is a yellow lab type. He made me laugh because he thinks he is very tough but at the same time, cant stay away from me. He came up and sniffed my snout and then my bum. THEN Growled and barked at me. His dad said "Steve, now you are trying to act all tough after that makeout session!" I liked his dad. That cracked me up.

We saw each other again a few days later and he was all over me. Then barked again. He really needs to get in touch with his feelings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home