My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Holiday Adventure!

I have VERY EXCITING news! I'm going on a vacation!

Normally, when Miri and Tom go away, they leave me home with the pet sitter. That is fun but makes me sad when they leave. Also I always think im going to miss out on some fun and games.

Well, Miri and Tom keep saying things to me like "you have no idea what is in store for you this weekend!" and they talk about me being crazy in the car for 7 hours. I think this means I get to go with them to Ohio! I am so excited.

Mainly Im excited because I think Ill get a lot of treats.

However, I probably will be a pain in the car. I can't relax in there and 7 hours is a long time. Im not sure if Miri and Tom will hate my by the end but we'll see!

Also Miri's belly is growing and I think that means there is a human baby in there. Im a little nervous about that baby taking all the attention away from me so I need to make sure I make a good impression on Tom's mom.

I will definitely post a detailed report complete with photos upon our return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home