My name is Madeline. Metropolitan labrador extraordinaire. I live in the hip Dupont/Logan neighborhood in Washington DC. I was adopted about a year ago and I've been loving life ever since. I hope you enjoy reading about life from my perspective.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Back to my old self!

hey all,

Thanks to those of you that were concerned about me! Im back to my old self. I actually was back to my old self by about Tuesday. I'm such a tough babe. I went back to playgroup on Wednesday and Thursday and Juan said I did well. Today Miri took me to the park and I played around with this fun friend of mine Mediva. He is kind of a boxer mix.

Also, I forgot to tell you this earlier - when we went to the vet I was weighed and guess how much I weigh now --- 63 lbs!! YAY! I gained a lot since my diarrhea days - I was 53 for a while which was way too low. I still have my girlish figure but im just much more curvy and my ribs arent sticking out anymore.

Speaking of ribs not sticking out anymore, Miri is growing! She looks cute that way though. Tom seems to like it. And I think he gained a few lbs too. I guess he and I are having sympathetic pregnancy symptoms!

later kids.
Mad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home